Food blogger and Nurse Bella Nnorom of Foodace shares how to make an Easy peasy prawn and Lamb Stir fry dish.
Now this is one way to switch up your meals without breaking your back. The dish requires some veggies, lamb, prawns among other things.
Check out the recipe below:
Broccoli (any amount, microwaved for 2 minutes).
1/2 red onion (Finely sliced).
1 scotch bonnet (chopped).
265g egg noodles.
302g lamb leg steak (thinly sliced).
1 teaspoon natural tree syrup.
1/4 teaspoon salt.
2 garlic cloves (crushed and chopped).
3 tablespoons avocado oil.
1/2 knorr seasoning cube (optional).
1/2 teaspoon @foodacespices All purpose seasoning.
12 king prawns.
1. Place the thinly sliced lamb steak in a bowl, season with salt, natural tree syrup and 1 Tbs avo oil . Leave in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour.
2. Heat up 2 tablespoons avocado oil, add garlic, fry for few seconds, then add the marinated sliced lamb.
3. Fry until they start to brown, then add the prawns, followed by Foodace All purpose seasoning, knorr seasoning cube, then onion and scotch bonnet.
4. Continue frying until prawns are cooked. Then add in the noodles, stir in and cover pot with lid and allow to cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, on a reduced gas heat.
5. Stir occasionally. Once heated , add broccoli; stir in and leave to cook for about 2 minutes and enjoy.
Photo Credit: Bella Nnorom | Foodace